Tuesday, January 26, 2010

First post!

Greetings! I've never attempted to write a blog before, or attempted to write much at all, so here goes nothing. I had no intention of blogging about my exploits, but my friend and esteemed colleague Andrew (are you reading? testing testing. please see comment link below), jokingly suggested I start one with the clever (because it's true!) title above, so I figured I might as well document the crazy year I have ahead of me. If you are reading this, I'm going to go ahead and assume you are a friend and obliged to read, if not, welcome! Please stick around, I promise it will be good for a laugh or four at my expense. You may ask previous travel companions all about that (Randy, don't say a word!). Now on to the good stuff! and by that I mean the stuff that only interests me...trip planning!

7 comments:

  1. I don't like that I was not name-dropped in the first posting. Otherwise. I'm moderately amused. on to the stuff about you crapping yourself in public in Delhi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry, I'm saving your name for a special post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG, IGGY, I AGREEEEEE!!! I thought the same thing... Andrew, check. Randy, check... here comes something super special about her roommate-slash-childhood-best-friend and.... OOF. Nothing. We should start a blog. "What the HELL was she thinking.com" ;)
    Can't wait to read more... especially once the trip starts! this is brilliant! Do computers EXIST out there?! kidding, kidding... new blog! new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. eeeewww, it shows i deleted the first post. but maybe it will keep you on your toes. "WHY was it deleted???" the question on everyone's mind. "Was it because of a typo? Did she profess her undying love??? WHY???" In any case, PEOPLE! REMEMBER TO MAKE DONATIONS TO ALEXIS' TRIP BY CLICKING ON THE LINK ON THE BOTTOM RIGHT. I JUST DONATED A GRAND.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was totally thinking that, Karina. I was like ooooooh, intrigue.

    I will be reading avidly. *gets pipe and glass of port*

    ReplyDelete
  7. What happened here, how was I named dropped, but not even aware this existed... WTF? Update this blog, WOMAN!

    ReplyDelete